Chino Hills, CA
August 2015 – Present
Working freelance allows me the opportunity to perform all the hats a marketing professional can from client meetings to program development and web design to content creation. As an all in one service I am contacted to perform either projects or consultation. Create advertisement programs, press packages, collateral, communication environmental design, and websites. Oversee the development of new programs and create organization road-map. Provide social media/web design/ advertising training.
Associate Account Executive
March 2016 – May 2016
Media Relations: Fulfilled and media request. Cultivated relationships, pitch top tier contacts. Media Intelligence: Research publications by market and audience and create and maintain media and analyst lists in Cision, and tracked coverage. Materials Development: News releases quality control, collateral development/coordination – graphics, layout, and client website support. Market/Topic Research: Seek and collect background information related to specific client markets and news monitoring/topic and competitive research. Client Support: Account management activities including client relations, activity reports, measurement stats and trade shows/events with research opportunities, graphics, promotions.
August 2013 – August 2015
Headed marketing function for an association of three branches, a campsite, 14 licensed after-school daycare sites and preschool, along with over 25 after-school CAPS sites. Championed brand transition. Initiated social media efforts resulting in increased interaction and following by 153%. Managed teams and events leading to increased memberships and participation. Created marketing, PR, advertisement collateral through standard and new channels. Cultivated and maintained relationships with vendors, media, and local influences.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
October 2012 – August 2013
Succeed in multiple roles in marketing, public relations, event planning, advertising, graphic design, and general communications. Assisted in the development and planning of an international global summit conference, while maintaining budget and time management. Aided in the development of branding three different companies. Achieved effective communications with strong writing pieces for various audiences.
Santa Ana, CA
May 2012 – August 2012
Advanced in both account and creative departments. Developed materials such as press releases, pitches, media alerts, and client summaries. Added to the creation, improvement, and implementation of plans and strategies. Produced and maintain relationships with media while creating and updating media lists and databases. Contributed to internal meetings as well as meetings with clients. And assisted in administrative duties.
Account Planner / Creative Director / Copywriter
January 2012 – May 2012
Built business to consumer, business to business, and media relations through superior verbal and written communications. Conducted research and filtered data and findings to create campaign opportunities. Develop creative programs and design concepts that met the business objectives.
- Highland YMCA Run (Event Marketing/Planning) winter 2014, 2015
- Redlands Home Tour (Event Marketing) winter 2013, 2014
- Annual Report/Meeting (Event Planning/Management and Reporting), summer 2014
- Annual Campaign (Fundraising Marketing), 2013- 2015
- Rebranding Transition (Management/Planning), 2013- 2014
- StopORC.org Global Summit 2013 (Event Planning/ Management/ Graphics), 2012
- Branding Three Corporate Identities Profit /Non-Profit (P.R./Marketing/Graphics), 2012
- Adopt-A-Bike 2012 (Graphic Design/ Planning/P.R./ Non-Profit), winter 2012
- Dana Point TBID Event (Event Management, Media Point of Contact), summer 2012
- Burbank TBID (Research, Informational Interviews, Business Point of Contact), summer 2012
- CSUF CommWeek 2012 (Event Planning/ Management), spring 2012
- Hannibal Industries Inc. (Brand Development and Introduction/Event Planning), spring 2012
- Collegiate Effie: MINI USA (Brand Awareness Campaign), spring 2012
- CSUF Study Abroad program (Strategic Public Relations Plan), fall 2011
- Mountaineer Newspaper (Contributor/Designer/Public Relations), fall 2010
- Substance Magazine (Designer/Public Relations), fall 2010