Chino Hills, CA
August 2015 – Present
Working freelance allows me the opportunity to perform all the hats a marketing professional can from client meetings to program development and web design to content creation. As an all in one service I am contacted to perform either projects or consultation. Create advertisement programs, press packages, collateral, communication environmental design, and websites. Oversee the development of new programs and create organization road-map. Provide social media/web design/ advertising training.
Marketing Coordinator Consultant
December 2019 – March 2020
Coordinate promotion of events through a variety of platforms, including Ducks in-game promotions, flyer distribution, special features, theme nights, and texting promotions. Implementation of promotional initiatives that are planned inside the arena and in the local marketplace. Manage the Honda Center database, including subscriber growth, list management, email planning and building eblasts for presales, onsales, contests and special offers. Coordinate TV & Radio traffic advertising campaigns. Assist the PR/Communications team in managing the Honda Center social media pages through contests, sweepstakes, news, special offers and photos. Work with show promoters to set up promotions utilizing Honda Center assets. Manage and develop the Honda Center Text Club database. Assist with complimentary ticket initiatives and with collateral material development and delivery. Track and compare advertising effectiveness against event ticket sales. Assist with Food & Beverage marketing initiatives. Handle with event night responsibilities.
Operations & Marketing Director
May 2017 – Present
Manage an office of 11 employees, sales team, marketing team, and operations. Head marketing efforts in branding 4 different corporate identities. B2C and B2B relations with customers, influencers, media, and vendors. Handled Human Resources, product sourcing, schedule management, product launches, brand launches, corporate reports, projections, product and competitor research, social media efforts, designing, copy writing, multimedia, creation of advertisement program, and multi department budgets. Redesigned work flow for optimization. Hands on SEO and SEM revamping and agencies. Website creation and editing from conception to completion with backend code corrections to enhance UI and simple custom code.
Associate Account Executive
March 2016 – May 2016
Media Relations: Fulfilled and media request. Cultivated relationships, pitch top tier contacts. Media Intelligence: Research publications by market and audience and create and maintain media and analyst lists in Cision, and tracked coverage. Materials Development: News releases quality control, collateral development/coordination – graphics, layout, and client website support. Market/Topic Research: Seek and collect background information related to specific client markets and news monitoring/topic and competitive research. Client Support: Account management activities including client relations, activity reports, measurement stats and trade shows/events with research opportunities, graphics, promotions.
August 2013 – August 2015
Headed marketing function for an association of three branches, a campsite, 14 licensed after-school daycare sites and preschool, along with over 25 after-school CAPS sites. Championed brand transition. Initiated social media efforts resulting in increased interaction and following by 153%. Managed teams and events leading to increased memberships and participation. Created marketing, PR, advertisement collateral through standard and new channels. Cultivated and maintained relationships with vendors, media, and local influences.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
October 2012 – August 2013
Succeed in multiple roles in marketing, public relations, event planning, advertising, graphic design, and general communications. Assisted in the development and planning of an international global summit conference, while maintaining budget and time management. Aided in the development of branding three different companies. Achieved effective communications with strong writing pieces for various audiences.
Santa Ana, CA
May 2012 – August 2012
Advanced in both account and creative departments. Developed materials such as press releases, pitches, media alerts, and client summaries. Added to the creation, improvement, and implementation of plans and strategies. Produced and maintain relationships with media while creating and updating media lists and databases. Contributed to internal meetings as well as meetings with clients. And assisted in administrative duties.
Account Planner / Creative Director / Copywriter
January 2012 – May 2012
Built business to consumer, business to business, and media relations through superior verbal and written communications. Conducted research and filtered data and findings to create campaign opportunities. Develop creative programs and design concepts that met the business objectives.
- Toy Fair Convention (Event Marketing/Planning) spring 2019
- AVN EXPO (Event Marketing/Planning and Media Relations) winter 2018
- Launch New Brand for E-Commerce and Wholesale – HAP (Complete Brand Creation) 2017
- LA MART Show (Event Marketing/Planning) summer, fall, winter 2017
- Rebranding 3 E-Commerce Identities – UC, OT, ADA (Marketing and Business Operations) 2017
- Brand Creation for Consumer Goods – JEWL (Complete Brand Creation) winter 2018-2019
- Pub/Bar Media and Social Media Plan (Consumer Consultation, CED) spring 2015, 2017
- Launch Nonprofit – ZP (Brand Marketing, Business Operations and Relations) summer 2016
- Website and Branding Items for Restaurant (Brand Image for B2C and Local SEO) winter 2016
- Highland YMCA Run (Event Marketing/Planning) winter 2014, 2015
- Redlands Home Tour (Event Marketing) winter 2013, 2014
- Annual Report/Meeting (Event Planning/Management and Reporting), summer 2014
- Annual Campaign (Fundraising Marketing), 2013- 2015
- Rebranding Transition (Management/Planning), 2013- 2014
- StopORC.org Global Summit 2013 (Event Planning/ Management/ Graphics), 2012
- Branding Three Corporate Identities Profit /Non-Profit (P.R./Marketing/Graphics), 2012
- Adopt-A-Bike 2012 (Graphic Design/ Planning/P.R./ Non-Profit), winter 2012
- Dana Point TBID Event (Event Management, Media Point of Contact), summer 2012
- Burbank TBID (Research, Informational Interviews, Business Point of Contact), summer 2012
- CSUF CommWeek 2012 (Event Planning/ Management), spring 2012
- Hannibal Industries Inc. (Brand Development and Introduction/Event Planning), spring 2012
- Collegiate Effie: MINI USA (Brand Awareness Campaign), spring 2012
- CSUF Study Abroad program (Strategic Public Relations Plan), fall 2011
- Mountaineer Newspaper (Contributor/Designer/Public Relations), fall 2010
- Substance Magazine (Designer/Public Relations), fall 2010